The name Catherine Ponder has long been linked to research on the principles governing prosperity and riches. There are many affirmations and quotations from Catherine Ponder in her 17 books, several of which have been bestsellers. She has also taught for many years.
When Catherine Ponder was a young widow and a single mother, she started reading about success. In 1958, a year of the Great Depression, she was ordained. She started instructing a monthly prosperity class based on Charles Fillmore’s 1936 book “Prosperity.”
Two Unity churches in Texas and a global mission in California were founded by Catherine Ponder.
Here are a few of the most well-known Catherine Ponder affirmations.
You may also like: Self-Discipline Affirmations To Boost Your Willpower
Catherine Ponder Affirmations
- My objectives give me the ability to realise my full potential.
- I’m very kind to myself.
- I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible.
- My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.
- I am an unlimited being. I can create anything I want.
- Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
- I am infused with a spirit of excess. Today, I give new life to my goals and dreams.
- I have abundance in every area of my life.
- I am linked with the unlimited abundance of the universe.
- Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth.
- I bring love and a positive attitude to everything I do.
- All answers are within me. I follow my inner wisdom.
- I’m surrounded by abundance. I make my claim today.
- When I think about plenty, it shows itself in every aspect of my life.
- I experience several miracles and benefits.
- I released everything and everyone that was no longer a part of my life’s divine purpose.
- In whatever I do, I respect myself.
- Always picking the route with the greatest light.
- In every energy exchange, I feel harmony and clarity.
- I have now let rid of stale things, stale circumstances, and stale relationships. Now that divine order has been created, it is being upheld in my environment and in me.
- I am grateful for my continued good health, youth, and beauty.
- Because God is in complete charge of every circumstance in my life, I have unwavering trust that they will all turn out perfectly.
- I am grateful that my financial matters are in divine order and that I am now wealthy, healthy, and content. In every manner, I am getting richer and richer every day.
- All financial avenues are now open to me, and an unending supply of wealth is flowing in.
- I rejoice in the abundance of God, which continually appears as an abundance of supplies right here and now.
Not only do we like Ponder’s writings for what she says, but also for the way she tells it. Her examples seem to be from a different time period. She frequently writes in the third person, which is perhaps characteristic of a courteous Southern lady. Her writing is pleasant and entertaining. Her novels all promote tranquilly.
Reading about those who had a wealth miracle when they had only known hardships puts problems in perspective and uplifts the heart. However, if you’re prepared to open your mind to the spiritual side of success, her works will provide you the skills to elevate your life to a new level.