Is it worth buying a Candle Warmer Lantern?
YES, I would suggest you invest in a candle warmer lantern. The various advantages of the candle warmer lantern over burning the candle speak for themselves.
Some of the benefits of the candle warmer lanterns are:
- Candle lasts up to 3 times longer. With one time investment in a candle warmer lantern, you save 3 times the money on the scented candle.
- The aroma of your favourite candle is released at the perfect temperature to give optimum fragrance.
- Safe to use around kids or pets and cuts down the risk of fire hazards.
- You don’t have to worry about the soot marring the appearance of your walls.
The difference between candle-warmer lamps and candle-warmer lanterns
Candle warmer lamps
- The melting process of both is the same. The only difference between them is the look. Candle-warmer lamps look like regular table lamps with a base to place candles, a rod whose height could be adjustable or not, it varies from product to product, and a light bulb.
- They are suitable for longer candles.
- They mostly come in simple designs.
To know more about candle-warmer lamps click here
Candle warmer Lanterns
- A candle-warmer lantern looks like a lantern and is partially/fully covered from the sides, with a light bulb attached at the top.
- It is ideal for small and medium-sized candles.
- Most of their designs are fancy and elaborate.
Best Candle Warmer Lantern Under 40$
Most candle warmers under 40$ are made to use small to medium-sized candles. If you want to use bigger candles you will have to opt for candle warmer lamps, which are more suitable for bigger candles.
I personally feel that there is not much point in spending a bomb on candle-warmer lanterns because you anyways need to bear the additional cost of replacing the bulbs, So I have compiled a list of candle-warmer lanterns which are of good quality and affordable between the range of 25$ – 40$.
1. Understated and simple Candle warmer lantern
- This candle warmer lantern from Candle Warmers etc is ideal for melting medium and small-sized candles.
- The pedestal base accommodates different sizes and shapes of candles.
- Melts the candle from the top.
- With Its clean and neat design, it can easily blend with all kinds of interiors.
- It is made up of heavy-duty metal.
- Heats up the candle in 10 minutes.
- The product comes with a replacement bulb.
- The product has a long cord.
- Even after using it for long hours, the product does not become hot, which makes it ideal to use around kids or pets.
- Avoid wide-lipped candles because the metal design from the sides makes it difficult to accommodate the candle jar.
2. Rustic candle warmer lantern
- This rustic matte finish lantern from Candle Warmers Etc is made up of tin.
- Its body has cutouts of beautiful starburst designs.
- They are made up of heavy-duty metal.
- Ideally suitable for medium-sized candles, but small sized can also be used just put a coaster beneath them, to add height.
- Soft Halogen light creates the ambience of a burning candle. The bulb is included.
- Gives a stronger fragrance as compared with burning candles.
- Because of its rustic appearance, it gives your interiors a touch of antiquity.
- A wide plate at the base gives you the option of using wide-lipped candles.
- Cannot use long candles.
- The model is not very sturdy.
3. Mini Lantern with LED tea light
- This tiny candle warmer lantern from LLQ is ideal to use for weddings, celebrations, or festivals.
- They come in a set of 8 and are 5’’ in height and 2.5” in diameter.
- Each small lantern centrepiece contains 3 batteries(Type: LR44). It works for at least 100 hours.
- This LED yellow candlelight has a beautiful hexagonal design, with six transparent glass Windows and a hanging ring that can rotate freely above.
- Personally, this is my favourite.
- Sends out gentle shimmering yellow light at night, to imitate real candle glow,
- Great value for money.
- Perfect for a middle east themed celebration.
- Only small candles can be used.
- Some customers have received one or two damaged pieces.
4. Vintage candle warmer lantern
- This distressed white and gold finish candle warmer lantern from AisuruYoko can be used as a centerpiece for retro-style parties, weddings, or celebrations. Place it anywhere in your house to add an old-world charm.
- It fits any candles smaller than 3.5” x 3.5”.
- Measures 9.06″ tall and 5.12″ in diameter.
- It is made up of tempered glass and metal.
ProsIf you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact the suppliers and they will do their best to resolve it.
- Some customers have received faulty products.
- Cannot use medium or big candles.
5. Decorative candle lantern
- This black candle Lantern from Trirocks is made up of metal and four pieces of tempered glass.
- This Candle lantern gives you a variety of lighting options. From LED lights, small tea lights, and votive candles that are 3 x 4 inches (Not included)
- Choose the lighting options suitable for your style. You can also add your own string lamp to bring more wonderful ideas.
- Whether you’re creating a beautiful tabletop centrepiece or looking for rustic decor for a special event, it’s a perfect choice.
- The company offers a 30 DAYS quality guarantee with a full refund trial period and lifetime customer service.
- If the lampshade or any of its parts are damaged, you can contact the manufacturer and they will provide 24-hour service.
- The order specifications match the product exactly.
- You cannot use big or medium candles.
How to choose a good candle warmer lantern
- Material of the body- Make sure you check the material of the body. Metals and glass are usually preferable over plastic ones.
- Check whether the plug is suitable for your country’s switchboard.
- Go through the reviews of the customers before making the purchase.
- Take into account the size of the candles you use. For longer candles, you should opt for candle-warmer lamps.
- Check the length and width of the product to ensure that it fits the size of the candles you use.
- If you want it to enhance the beauty of your house then choose the design that goes with your home decor.
Another variation of a candle warmer lantern is wax melts warmer. To know more about it click here.
Just like how the aroma of scented candles can help you unwind and relax your mind. Similarly, incense sticks can also be used for that purpose.
The incense that is made up of 100% natural raw materials like natural herbs and essential oils can reduce anxiety and takes you to deep stages of relaxation. We at Brahmas craft incense sticks that are free from any chemicals and are completely pure and organic.
We collect the flowers discarded by temples, clean them to wash off the pesticides, and mix them with ancient Ayurvedic herbs, Essential oils, and natural resins to make a dough.
These incense are then rolled by hand with love. All these processes are carried out by local women artisans. It provides them with the income to run their household.
Try our range of incense sticks to relax and calm down the chaos in your mind. In doing so you will also contribute to the financial wellness of those women artisans.
I hope this blog was useful to help you choose the right product that fits your needs. If there is anything related to wax melt warmers that you need more help with, feel free to reach out to us through mail or comments and we will be pleased to assist you.